Announcing Our First Ever AIBP Members Only Retreat
“AIBP: EXCITE. LIGHT. IGNITE.” (IT's HERE!)
Just a few great attributes of the AIBP Community are the continuous, genuine support, member-to-member education and incredible camaraderie. Our members are passionate and passion usually means hard work. Sometimes hard work needs rewarded with a recharge.
November 5-8, 2015, is your time. Your reward. If you're looking for a new way to be inspired, renew your sense of optimism and recharge your creative soul, the 2015 AIBP Members Only Retreat is your opportunity to do just that.
We are going above and beyond, to shatter your notion of traveling workshops and give you the very best retreat you’ve ever attended.
We are excited to host our 2015 retreat at the Casa De Pajaros in Ojai, California. A historical landmark originally designed in the 1920′s by architectural great, George Washington Smith, re-imagined by acclaimed artisan architect of today, Kevin A. Clark.
In case you haven't seen the property yet, here is a glimpse- and you can click HERE to view more of the gorgeous home and gardens.
The theme behind our 3 day Creative Adventure, “Excite. Light. Ignite.” will rock your world and
fuel your soul, with an inspiration-packed agenda:
11.5.15 - Arrival - Members will arrive in the mid-morning to afternoon, and transportation to the Casa from the airport will be provided for you. Please let James Crossman know when your flight is arriving at LAX, so he can be aware of when to meet you and let you know WHERE to be. Your limo is a white 15 passenger VAN! 🙂
11.5.15 – DAY ONE Afternoon (around 3:30pm, for one hour or more) – EXCITE
The retreat will kick off with a morning dedicated to get you excited about all the possibilities for your business as we look towards 2016. We'll be planning activities to stimulate your creative and business brain! Plus, help you get in touch with your own sensuality…So YOU Can better serve clients, introduced by our very own Cate Scaglione. Cate will begin with her "Strategizing Your Brand Makeover" seminar.
11.5.2-15.... approximately 5:00-6:00pm "I'm Every Woman"...Presented by Stacie Frazier
Award-winning, highly published and acclaimed educator Stacie Frazier will teach us how to transform the "everyday woman" into a boudoir goddess. She will show us:
- How to stag on-location shoots with extraordinary style
- Teach us techniques to pose the everyday woman (and the curvy girls!) to perfection.
- How to launch and execute a successful Spokesmodel Program, one her most popular topics requested among her speaking engagements.
11.5.2015 EVENING Evening reception and dinner provided.
11.6.15 - DAY TWO of Retreat ... approximately 9:00-12:00 - LIGHT Starring Craig Lamere of Moz Studios
Craig Lamere is known throughout the photography world for his epic lighting and powerful portrayal of women in beauty, fashion and boudoir portraits. A tireless educator, Craig will take us through the various ways to light women beautifully, as well as his approach to styling and posing for boudoir. Includes a Shootout on the Estate Grounds with Craig.
- 8:15-9:15 Breakfast Soire, Introductions, what YOU hope to get out of this retreat
- 9:00-12:00 Craig Lamere Lighting Seminar
- Light lunch and snacks
11.6.15 ... approximately 2:00-4:00pm - UNDERWATER
Day TWO Afternoon Bonus: 2014's AIBP Photographer of the Year and several-time WPPI competition winner, Jennifer Tallerico with JT Noir Photography, will help us navigate the WATER!
- UNDERWATER Boudoir, with Jennifer Tallerico. 2-4pm at the Casa Pool.
- Buffet Dinner at the Casa
Day TWO 4-6: Private one-on-one with Craig La Mere or one of the other experts attending, whom you feel you can learn from (rates privately arranged)
- downtime, networking with one another, shooting one another or just exploring. Dinner will be at 6:30
11.7.15 – DAY THREE – IGNITE starring Nino Batista
Ignite your boudoir business with a look into commercial fashion, working with models and learn how Batista creates Glamour. Gracing the cover of the December issue of Playboy Venezuela, Nino's images are pretty awesome and he has a lot to teach! In this full-day workshop, Nino Batista will teach us his techniques that take boudoir a step beyond, as well as gain some insights on how to grow your business in ways you never expected.
- Breakfast Buffet and team building 9:00-10:00
- Nino Batista Seminar & Shootout 10:30-12:00
- 12:00-3:00 lunch, and then feel free to use as break-time, shooting one another, using models that will be there, etc.
11.7.15 – DAY THREE – Video with Michael Sasser 5:00-6:30
This will be an excellent opportunity for anyone wanting to use VIDEO to help them with client up-sells, and putting their amazing sessions into yet another level of emotion for their clients.
WHAT TO BRING!
- clothes for 3 days (weather is looking sunny! 75-85 degrees F, for the most part!)
- any items you wish to shoot IN
- camera body and at least one lens
- favorite swim towel
- pillow if you have a favorite 🙂
- one bottle of your favorite liquor for our evening time to create an AIBP Signature Cocktail for the record books! (Judges are the Instructors). If you're unable to pack one, James (your taxi-man) can do a "liquor run" on way from LAX to Casa, haha!)-
- your favorite notebook and pen to take notes
- list of questions for each instructor
- a positive attitude and a laid back frame of mind because let's remember, this is our first EVER retreat! Let's make it AWESOME by going with the flow and enjoying one another!
- any medications you require